Plum Street Sno-Balls
1300 Burdette St (Plum)
New Orleans, LA 70118
- You should get an ice cream flavored snowball because you're a fatty
- "Oh my God... it's like drugs."
- Best Snoballs in New Orleans. Don't listen to people who think Hanson's is better.
- Ah wedding cake!!! Delish!!!!
- New fave: lightly poured Orchid Cream (similar to a French Vanilla flavor) with real strawberry topping and condensed milk. Enjoy across the street on the sidewalk under shade of the cypress tree.
- Impossible to go wrong. Listen to everybody's orders, make your choice for the day, and sit on the grass across the street and watch everyone enjoy the best time of the day.
- Nectar Cream!
- If you want a "not on the menu" item ask for a rainbow, delicious!
- Small pail of blackberry cream is the epitome of New Orleans summer. Must have.
- The line is shorter than Hansen's
- Their chocolate snowball is the best!
- The snowballs!
- Add condensed milk.
- First time I've seen a cookie dough snowball and it was delicious!
- There's nothing fancy about these shaved ice treats. But, when the NOLA heat gets unbearable, the locals head to here to cool off with one of their famed Snoballs. Read more on WinstonWanders below!
- Great sno-balls :-)
- Love the Nectar Cream flavor!
- Despite online listings to the contrary, this place is not open until 10 pm so don't waste your time trying to go this late.
- The tall trees across the street are cypress trees, a tribute to New Orleans' swampy roots.