Grand Star Jazz Club
Jazz Club, Nightclub
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Best Chinatown Cool!
- Club Underground every Friday night for an indie/Britpop/new wave dance party!
- Fly Ball party every third Saturday! house, hip hop, reggae, funk, live scratch and beats! dance off!
- FoLLow "Grand StaR" on FB/SociaL nEtworkS& You'Ll B Up On D "PerKs" HOTTA HOTTA MaKeS iT WoRK ! #UAINTKNOW
- Don't go here.
- Save Music in Chinatown #7
- $7 for a rum and coke isn't bad at all.
- RSVP with email or on Facebook & entrance is only $5 for Club Underground (Friday nights).
- Gin and tonic was weak. Whisky and coke was pretty good.
- great variety of music!
- great.... layanzzzzzzz
- Go on Thursday night for 2true! Held bi-monthy. House, UK Funky, Garage, Club music! House DJs Jenny and Max!
- pretty cool spot in chinatown
- Full Frontal Exposure, which happens this Saturday - falls on L.A. Chinatowns 72nd Anniversary Party, expect the whole area to be in full party mode.
- "MIDTONES" - Eclectic Jam Session. 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. blue haired, cookie delivering, black stockinged girls in attendance.