Music Venue, Bar, Dive Bar
- Give Bucket a wedgie.
- See a show on a friday night.
- natty bo is three bills, not really a great tip but still
- The great sound system upstairs is a well-kept secret.
- Try the stromboli!
- This is the dive bar you go to when you're already drunk and well into your evening! If you ever hear about a Warchild show happening at this venue, it's totally worth attending!
- Try the alcohol
- Come here. Don't go to Nellie's. No. Really.
- Authentic hipster bar. The bathrooms are a total shithole!
- Alternate Seduction played here 4/30/11! Alternateseduction.com
- BOYCOTT THE VELVET LOUNGE! MY SON WAS PUNCHED BY AN EMPLOYEE OF VELVET LOUNGE LAST NIGHT, SUNDAY, JUNE 12TH...THIS EMPLOYEE CALLED MY SON A "MF GAY FAGGOT"! MY SON IS GAY. THIS IS A HATE CRIME!
- Some nights have good music. Cheap drinks but it gets really packed.
- Cool hipster dive bar. Decent priced drinks and good music
- Not cheap beers
- Cheap beers & nice DJs
- The Sushi is to die for!
- The NeedlExchange is every Sunday from 7pm-close (ends at 10pm on 1st Sundays of month when Tropixxx takes over). Feat DJs Bil Todd, Baronhawk, Tommy Cornelis & guests playing rare disco & house cuts!
- #TNXDC: The NeedlExchange. Every Sunday. 7PM-close. Bil Todd, Tommy Cornelis, DJ BaronHawk, Philip Goyette. House & Disco. Free & drinks are cheap.
- Chastised beer/shot combo on U that I know of