Vegetarian / Vegan
13209 Liberty Ave
South Richmond Hill, NY 11419
- Their bbq drumsticks, jerk tofu and spinach rice was good!! I will def. be back!
- Get di red velvet cake. It wicked no ras!
- Their Mac & Cheese is tasty
- The ginger "chicken" is good.
- This is my spot. This place is awesome. Gotta love the food and drinks...
- The BBQ soy chicken drumsticks are my favorite. My ex and I even pick them up to bring to parties when we are in the area.
- Meatless wings are amazing. Place just expanded with a beautiful dinning area. This place rocks.
- Try the carrot cake! I make the trip all the way from Brooklyn for it!!
- When you come you have to order a Ital Jockey shake!! Trust me!!!
- Mac n cheese... To kill for! Best thing.. It's actually healthy.
- The scrambled tofu is heavenly.
- The vegan cakes are WORTH $4 a slice.
- omg the food and juices is the ish , absolutely love here
- Space is small but always packed. They give you a nice plate for an affordable price! Will be back
- Kale patties are everything!
- Everything here is good TBH
- Everything was great! Baked bread was like a big donut.
- If you are a serious vegan you will want - no need - to drop by.
- The meatless wings are amazing and all great prices