Vault Of Midnight Comic Books And Stuff
Comic Shop, Bookstore
95A Monroe Center NW (Ottawa Ave NW)
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- The graphic novel selection is fantastic. Indie titles/authors among the well-known. Also, some cool-looking manga I'd like to explore. Already planning future purchases!
- Great comic book store! Very unique! Love it!
- Such a fun place, and the staff are always the nicest. Parking is a pain, but worth it.
- Great selection of graphic novels and comics.
- Lots of great comic titles and tons of graphic novels!
- Awesome store. Awesome staff. Give them your money.
- It's the Macy's of comic shops.
- The "subscription" service is my favorite thing. Getting reg emails when my newest copy of Batwoman comes in, awesome. staff that are nice and don't judge
- Such a great shop. Knowledgable people
- Best place in the world!
- Went there with my kids because my son REALLY wanted to start getting into comics. The staff was super helpful and knowledgable. We will defiantly be coming back!
- The only place you can get Kid Robot swag in this city!
- Employees have always been super helpful and friendly. Thanks guys!
- Great layout, everything is easy to find!
- This place is awesome. I regularly go to the Ann Arbor store, and this one is just as good.
- Back log of select editions can be found in the drawers at the bottom of the single issue shelves.
- This place has figured out how to mix mainstream superhero stuff with independent fare aimed at more discriminating tastes like no store in West Michigan.
- My favorite place downtown right now
- Open till 10pm!
- Fantastic selection of old and new comics. The TPB/hardcover selection was incredible as well.