Value City Arena - Jerome Schottenstein Center
Basketball, Hockey, Performing Arts
555 Borror Dr (at Olentangy River Rd)
Columbus, OH 43210
- OSU's hockey team also calls this place home. It takes approximately 4.5 hrs to convert the arena from hockey to basketball ... AND approximately 3.5 hours to convert from basketball to hockey.
- The Schottenstein Center, located on the Ohio State University campus in Columbus, plays host to the men's and women's Buckeye basketball and hockey teams along with a host of other great event!
- The Schott is the biggest arena in the Big Ten. Make sure you check it out for an Ohio State basketball game!
- It's always a good time at the Schott!
- President Obama and Michelle Obama held a campaign rally at the Value City Arena on May 5th, 2012. http://NBCPolitics.com
- Funel cake fries with raspberry sauce are a must try
- Yeaaaahhhhh Bush!
- basketball is like soccer for tall people.
- Cheer LOUD
- Disappointed in food service, especially on Huntington Club for a small hockey crowd. Tater tots with beer on Club level? Am I 12 or 21? People still waiting in line 6 min. into 2nd period.
- Park in the Buckeye Lot and take the bus to the Rotunda Door!
- Home of the Ohio State Buckeyes hockey team
- Opened in 1998, The Value CIty Arena is largest arena in the Big Ten, and also hosts the Buckeye Women's basketball and men's hockey teams, as well as various concerts and other events. Go Bucks!
- What's the difference between Winter Jam and Winter Peanut Butter?
- Reasonable priced drinks by stadium standards: $5 for a 32oz soda, beer only available on the Huntington level
- They do not allow beer on the first floor. So if you're a true American and like hockey with your beer, get 2nd floor seats
- Be nice to the parking staff. We are just doing our jobs. :)
- Great place and service. It was very clean
- Max's first concert!
- Don't step into the wet spots on the bath room floor....,ever!