Valley Green Hiking Trails
Trail, Scenic Lookout, Park
- Support your park, join Friends of Wissahickon.
- Just be careful on the rocks when it rains
- Hey guys remember while hiking to thank these guys for making the trails safe for us by cleaning it all up. They do a great job
- Today was muddy but that didn't stop me and Denise. We got wet and dirty and I enjoyed every minute of it!
- One of the best nature hike trails in Philadelphia.
- Beautiful area to hike with your children. Afternoon and early evening is the best.:-)
- The trails are a great place to hike, workout and enjoy the scenery. Just make sure you wear the correct sneaker. It's a lot of hills, bricks, and rocks. Enjoy!
- Be very careful after a rain, the rocks are slippery and some trees may have fallen
- Great hiking single trails, you have to get off the main path and go up the sides
- make sure to stop at the valley green in in the center. full bar and amazing food
- Beautiful especially when the ducks are out.
- Beautiful atmosphere! Great place to run, walk, hike, bike. Bring the kids to feed the ducks. Dogs welcome! Loads of photo ops!
- Beautiful trails and perfect for a Sunday run
- Grab some food, coffee, or water at the little Cafe that just opened!