- The drive thru takes forever. Everytime I come here the service is slow
- Mmmmm try the quesadillas sometime for dinner if you've already had the Cali burrito for breakfast
- Carne Asada burrito or die
- Out of all the burrito places I have been to in SD this is hands down the best. Vallarta's California Burrito is life changing. Best green sauce in town. Gigantic portions. Open 24/7. Heaven.
- "Carne asada plate" enorme porcion de carne, frijoles, arroz, ensalada, tortillas y guacamole. Recomendable.
- I like this place until I found a big black hair in my burrito. Just saying.
- I always ask for no pico de gallo "salsa" it makes everything soggy;(
- California Burrito - with chicken!
- Carne Asada Burrito will change your life....
- Great burrito place - try the BRC (beans, rice & cheese) w/ black beans & steak + the super spicy orange salsa
- The fish burrito is bomb!
- Can't go wrong with California or Surf and Turf burrito. 24 hr drive-thru too
- Carne asana fries or California burritos- with extra red sauce!
- Get the steak fajita burrito!
- Hurdler rancheros burrito is amazing
- Try the surf and turf burrito. No regrets necessary.
- Quesaburrito with sour cream!! this place is hella expensive but its good
- Quesorrito, Christian fries
- Great burritos, quesadillas and the best carne asada fries(super fries)!!!
- Bomb Super Fries, made for Superman. Need a ride? Use lyft code: LYFTPHOU to get a free ride.