12:00am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
12:00pm - 12:00am
- Get your study on in Club LIB after hours! The USF Tampa Library is open 24 hours Monday through Thursday for students.
- I would just avoid the first floor all together if you're interested in actual studying. Find your nook in the upper levels and feel free to tell cell phone users and other inconsiderate ppl to STFU.
- Just leave. You know you'd rather have a beer.
- Got to the 5th floor and look out the south windows and find Busch Gardens roller coasters!
- Thirsty? Fill your water bottle with filtered water at the hydration station on the first floor of the Library!
- avoid the tables next to the study rooms if you want silence, people that reserve those think the walls are soundproof.
- The basement is always dead silent and your phone won't work down there if you really want to study. It's freezing though so bring a hoodie!
- The second floor is entirely renovated with 100s of computers and tons of study tables and couches. Better than the first floor.
- Having computer trouble? Visit the USF Computer Service Center on the sixth floor for assistance.
- Bring earplugs because even though the 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 floors and the basement are quiet areas there are rude students who continue to answer their cell phones and talk on the quiet floors, which ma
- Hard to find a table or a desk near an outlet. Computer dies fast when it isn't plugged in all day
- The second floor used to be cool, and now they remodeled it. I'm sure it looks good in brochures and on tours for prospective students- but it's function is honestly a joke. They need more tables.
- Forgot a pencil? Hit up the vending machine by the entrance on the first floor. It dispenses school supplies!
- All 5 floors are now open after midnight during 24 hour nights. Enjoy not being cramped with everyone on the 1st floor anymore.
- Avoid the ground level bathrooms.
- Get here early and get a study room because its hard to find a quiet place to talk!
- If you donate antique weapons, make sure they're demilitarized. Nobody wants explosives in Special Collections, as they can reduce the lifespan of fragile things such as incunabula and archivists.
- I you want to talk in the library, do it on the 1st floor. Do not take your baby mama drama phone calls on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th floor. It's finals week give me a fucking break!
- First weds of every month they set up books and movies for sale outside the lib. Mad cheap!
- Listen to Johnathan S.