$ $ $
- Go for the tasting menu. Amazing
- Auch fr Personen die normalerweise keinen Fisch essen (z. B. mich) unbedingt zu empfehlen!
- Best. Seafood. EVAR. Worth a trip to Akko just to go to Uri Buri
- Order the red tuna steak. It's not on the menu and it's AWESOME!
- Best fish restaurant in Israel
- go the omakase route--let them decide what to feed you and you will be so happy. Best fish meal I have had anywhere in the world.
- Artichoke and shrimp, mmmm. Dessert!!! Sour cream & rose ice cream. Vanilla bean & cardamom creme brle.
- !!! !!!!
- In case you are planning to visit Akko, you should defiantly visit URI Buri restaurant, the food is amazing . Take the tasting menu, it is the best way to eat there.
- The fish, service and the sunset
- What a special place. The food is one of the best I have eaten ever in the world. Especially, I liked the way you can test all the different dishes so you do not need to decide. Service is on point
- A delight in Akko (St Jean d'Acre) where the owner re-invents seafood with lots of originality and taste to offer haute cuisine in a very relaxed setting. Very friendly owner. Very pleasant place!
- Une institution Acre. Nombreuses options base de poisson ou de fruits de mer. Salades fraches et originales proposes entant quentres. Service trs agrable. Le lieu manque toutefois de charme.
- I must say, this is the best visit I had in Here for years. We shared 4 half fish portions and it was absolutely divine. Save all your funds to this restaurant while in Akko. It is defiantly a must!
- Les crevettes au lait de coco et artichauts.
- Must try the Gorgonzola shrimp!
- Das Fischrestaurant...