Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 8 slices
1 can chickpeas
¾ teaspoon baking powder
⅛ teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup peanut butter (or PB2)
4 tablespoons milk of choice
5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
3 tablespoons oats
1 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch of salt
Handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
3. Spray a pie dish with non-stick spray.
4. Put all the ingredients (besides the chocolate chips) in a blender and mix until smooth.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour the batter onto the prepared baking dish and place in the oven. Bake for 40 minutes.
7. Serve with whipped cream and enjoy!