Embracing Peace Statue
Tuna Ln (at N Harbor Dr)
San Diego, CA 92101
- The iconic photo appeared on Aug 27 1945 in LIFE magazine. "In the middle of Times Square a white-clad girl clutches her purse and skirt as an uninhibited sailor plants his lips squarely on hers"
- Cool place. Make sure you've seen the statues at the end of the deck.
- Take a picture using Instagram!
- Beautiful and iconic statue, cool Bob Hope statutes near by too.
- Atardecer pico desde la baha.
- Padrsimo el lugar y las vistas
- Was this the same statue in Times Square. Maybe?
- I Love this place with relevant history about
- Picture! Picture!
- Imperdible lugar
- Nice place to be
- Sper bir blge, heykel ve sava gemisi mutlaka grlmeye deer.
- Smooch with the giant smoochers.
- Es un lindo lugar para ver con tu pareja.
- Try to get here earlier in the day for photos so the sun won't be against you.
- Excellent to take a pic!
- Beautiful place no words can Describe how pretty this place is.
- The sculpture is beautiful and it is also minutes away from Bob Hope memorial and US midway marine ship
- hey no kissing
- Marvelous ;)
849 W Harbor Dr (at Kettner Blvd)
910 N Harbor Dr (at Broadway)
Harbor Drive (Midway & Fish Market)