Ugly Mug Bar & Restaurant
Bar, Pub, American
426 Washington St (at Decatur St.)
Cape May, NJ 08204
- Karaoke tonight! !!
- Way too overpriced
- What a cool concept...if you are a local you get your own mug here and they hang it by bar... If you pass away they turn it to face the sea
- BEST LIVE ENTERTAINMENT IN TOWN!!!! WITH THE BEST FOOD AND DRINKS AROUND!!!
- Try the Cape May beer. Well worth it.
- Cajun Perogies and Grilled crabcakes are unbeatable, great seasonal beers too
- Tuesday Nights for DJ Jon K and Mike D on drums, go it's so worth it. $2 dollar beers:)
- Wise chips...?
- Make sure you stop here when in Cape May. The place stays open past the draconian 2 am curfew.
- I'd skip this place. Food was just ok
- Nice to sit outside. Lobster roll is quite good. Bahama mama yummy but light on the alcohol.
- I absolutely LOVE Ugly Mug!! Lot of great memories here!!!
- Get more fireball! :-P
- 3 out of 3 Baltimoreans approve! We keep coming back for more.
- this place is terrible. music is too loud and frenetic. bathrooms are dirty. and the wait staff don't know what they're doing.
- Great crab cakes, average tuna teriyaki salad, couldn't tell it was teriyaki, good fish and chips.
- Maryland burger is the best. Lump crab meat in a big juicy burger. Back to my diet starting tomorrow
- Try the South Philly Style Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Try the Ocean Burger - This is an entire shrimp salad... on top of a half pound burger