421 9th Ave Frnt 1 (btwn 33rd & 34th)
New York, NY 10001
- I spend more money on the juke box than on my tab
- My favorite pub in the area. Prices are great. Bring some friends and have a drink. Try the nachos they'll feed a thousand.
- $3 Yuengling
- This is what a beer looks like after you have 7 of them.
- Don't park on the street. Just saw a crazy lady drive her car up on the sidewalk and hit the building
- The chicken pot pie is great.
- Cheap beers and really solid food! Highly recommend the nacho. Just one.
- Digital jukebox plays anything u can think of! Takes credit cards too
- I love this bar, it's my kind of place!! The beer is cheap and the bartenders are extremely nice. Always a good time!
- Good pub food! But, service needs some work.
- Great memories here. Danny is such a nice guy!
- Danny the bartender is da man! Great guy! Tip him well!
- Home of the Islanders 1st Annual Social Media Day Meetup. Walking distance from Penn Station, helpful waitstaff and an amazing second floor bar area that you can reserve for private parties.
- $3 Harps. All day, every day.
- Ask for Doctor Bill!
- Great chill Irish pub with several great bar food specials. Great prices
- Typical Irish pub!
- Surprisingly quiet pre-MSG
- Good beer selection, 3 buck pint specials, and good food
- Delirium Tremens on draft!