French, Restaurant, American
1073 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- The menu consists mostly of hot dishes like roasted game hen and oxtail ravioli. The combo is rather unorthodox, but its not a bad place to be on a sweltering day.
- Ask for Riazul Tequila here! A must have!
- The mahi tacos and panzella salad were delicious! Ask for Kevin, he took great care of us. Turned down fried strawberries, but Kevin talked us into checking out Schakolad!
- Best French Toast Ever! Super unique twist to the original! Bon apetite!
- Very friendly staff.
- Best prime rib I've had in a very long time.
- Weekend brunch on Saturday and Sundays!
- Jill is a great bartender, the drinks are fun here...be kind and friendly these guys care about this place...the food is exceptional...
- Seared Tuna wit wonton chips was delicious!!!!
- Food sucks
- Tundratini is great! Try the tundra tour if you have some time to dine! It's well worth it.