5:00pm - 11:00pm
5:00pm - 1:00am
4:00pm - 9:00pm
4:00pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 1:00am
3:00pm - 1:00am
4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Almost always will you wake up the night after T's Pub and think to yourself "Classic"
- T's Pub has $3 pints ($10 pitchers) of Rolling Rock, and a 128oz Bud Light tower for just $24.
- This is the worst place I have ever been in the history of my restauranting career if you were smart you would stay far far away; nasty food terrible service awful awful awful can't state that enough
- "Tags: frat boys" ?? LOL
- Back to T's after a 973 hiatus. Not the same without Steve though.
- Bouncers are real jerks!!!'
- Order the Buffalo Chicken Pizza, but for the love of good, let it cool down for a good 20-30 minutes before you attempt to eat it.
- We'll be here after the conference on the 13th, but they have great lunch specials as well.
- Fun fact/Warning: People take karaoke very seriously... #learnedthehardway
- The Place to Meet....everyone you already know.... :(
- Try the Whale's Tale beer from Nantucket. Can't go wrong with $3 cheese pizzas during happy hour with sports on the giant screen.
- Tina is gorgeous! Big smile, great service.
- $1 hot dogs during Red Sox games & $2 pizza on Wed
- order a "red death" drink or "surfer on acid" shots. soooo yummy!
- Cold beer. Ok food. Except the wings. Fast service. Good rally point for your crew b4 a show @ the Paradise.
- Food is meh, and cheap beer is bad. Though, it is comfortable to hang with your friends.
- Packed with students no matter what time of the day. Friendly staff.
- Lugar descolado
- Great place before and after BU hockey games and shows at the Paradise. And always a place to be on Sundays during football season.
- Whale's tale beer.