Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
2000 N Fashion Show Dr (at Industrial Rd)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The exterior windows are gilded in 24-carat gold.
- You could watch tv on your bathroom mirror!
- Rooms are fabulous and so is the view of the strip. My only woe - crappy cellphones reception.. It cud be just AT&T tho
- Horrible cell phone service if you have At&t
- One of the few places in Vegas that doesn't smell of smoke and isn't loud. BUT it does smell of potpourri or something in the lobby.
- Ask for a room away from the train! So loud!
- best hotel in las vegas if your not into walking through a casino to get to your room!
- No smoking.
- Can't believe I'm about to say this, but this place, unlike it's namesake, is actually classy. No smoke. No casino. Very Manageable and Svc good so far....
- The exterior windows are gilded in glistening 24-carat gold. Very Trump. Very Vegas. Lack of casino creates a more peaceful Vegas experience, but free shuttles to nearby hotels keep you in the game.
- The upgrade to a strip view suite is worth it. Room service food is nothing to write home about. Very helpful & friendly staff. Stay here if you want a quiet, non-gaming, smoke free environment.
- Do not get a room facing the train! SO LOUD.
- They have free shuttles going to Wynn every 10 minutes, caesar's palace every 30 minutes. Valet parkings are complimentary:) we were looking for self guest parking for a while:b
- They have TV's in the rooms!!!!!!
- Walk through the mall to get to the Strip. Don't walk down the street, not that safe!
- Excelente Hotel, muy tranquilo, no tiene casino, la atencin es espectacular, todos muy atentos, un dato, si vas a enviar encomiendas o compras de Amazon al hotel, te cobran por recibir cada paquete.
- Our strip-view suite on the 58th floor was amazing. Oh, and the shampoo makes *lots* of bubbles in the whirlpool bath!
- Get the view of the Las Vegas strip dor an extra $25!!!
- Hotel incrvel. O quarto grande e tem tudo, os upgrades oferecidos no check-in valem muito a pena.
- One of my favorite hotels except for the freight train that rolls by, blows the horn and startles you. I'm on 24 and its loud.