$ $ $
- For first timers - try the molcajete (it's enough to share) and pork, bean & cheese pupusas. SO good.
- How have I lived 27 years on this earth without having had a papusa?? Eat it and think "Today is the first day of the rest of my life"
- Best food in Seattle. Go here, order the Molcajete, eat a shit ton.
- Molcajete was the bomb!! Try it! Felt good to give these people my money, they cool. Worth it!
- Excellent pupusas
- Muy rico!
- This is a very good family business. They welcomed us in a very sweet way. The food was delicious and very Central American. The restaurant is from Honduras.
- pupusas were delicious! Definitely recommend the revueltas; horchata wasn't the best I've had but not too bad. Overall really good with great service
- One of the best tacos al pastor and pupusas in north Seattle! Very generous portions
- The mixto molcajete has shrimp, talapia, chicken, carne asada, and chorizo in a hot rock bowl. Toss that on some homemade tortillas and share with a friend or two. Wash down with a house margarita.
- Bons choix de plats latino-amricains !
- Carne Assad is bomb here!
- They serve coronas in an ice cold frosty glass. Food is great, trying something new so ill leave another tip.
- Weavos rancheros is the best!!!
- A suprisingly good breakfast stop without the usual Seattle wait for a table.
- my first experience with salvadorean food was here, when it was called mi chalateca. the name has changed, but it's still the best salvadorean food i've had! the yuca con chicharron is to die for! ;)