The Trocadero Theatre
Concert Hall, Theater
1003 Arch St (at N 10th Street)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- This is a great place for live entertainment.
- For $3 on Movie Monday, enjoy cult classics like Edward Scissorhands and Die Hard. The bar stays open before, during and after the show. Arrive before 7 pm, get a free beer and a bag of popcorn.
- If you like to have a beer while you watch a band get here early and grab a seat.
- Movie Mondays
- The Trocadero is the only 19th century Victorian theater still in operation in the United States. It is listed on the U.S. Register of Historic Places.
- This 19th century Victorian Trocadero Theatre is the only one of its kind still open in the country. Notable showgirls performed at this location when it was used as a burlesque venue in the 1950s.
- Philly has a lot of great venues to see a show; this one is near the top of that list.
- The bouncers are awesome!!
- best interior of any venue in the city
- Well, I guess I must be a total dickhead since I work at The Troc. Thanks, Gab, I had no idea that working here made me into a dickhead.
- On 03/02/2011 the Decibel Sponsored Creatures from the Black Abyss Tour stops here! Featuring Cradle of Filth, Nachtmystium, Turisas and Daniel Lioneye
- Movie Mondays in the Balcony are spectacular, everyone shares a sense of comradery. $3 gets you in and gets you a chip that is good for redemption of $3 towards food or drink. Great movies every week.
- If you get there early, there is limited seating upstairs... With a bar & restrooms.
- Movie Mondays are fun. There's alcohol, good people, and raffles and trivia after the movie. Definitely a good date event.
- $3 Movie Mondays! Get there before 7pm for a free beer and bag of fresh popcorn.
- Check out the peep show in the men's room upstairs, always amusing when you need to piss
- One of my favorite music venues. The only Victorian theater in the US still running. Make you stay after the concert and get the roadies' attention to give you the set list!
- Movie mondays are awesome!
- Great intimate venue for concerts and shows! Can only have alcoholic drinks upstairs tho. Get there early if you want a seat.
- NO LOUD ALLOWED!