Theme Park, Arcade, Theme Park
- This place is amazing. It's like a museum you can ride.
- The Rock N Roll is the coolest ride ever!
- Childhood memories are priceless, and shaping memories for your kids is just as fun. This is a great little amusement park right off the inlet end of the Ocean City boardwalk!
- We picked here instead of Jolly Rogers, well worth it if you have smaller children--lots of kiddie rides, and the others aren't bad either.
- The most miserable people work here! Shouldn't you like kids to run kiddie rides? Or at least fake it? Wow!
- Kids liked this a lot more than Jolly Roger
- Perfect for families with young children. The carousel is amazing!
- While Trimper's is a great place for the kids, but the Tidal Wave Roller Coaster makes fun for everyone and anyone.
- There are discount unlimited wristbands for the kids during the day. It's well worth it. Our kids love this place, and so do we.
- The himalaya was so fun
- Best deal for tickets if you miss the wrist band times at Jolly Roger
- Awesome rides for kids if they need a little break from the sun
- Best time to go is later at night.
- Great park. The haunted house sucked tho.
- Buy the all day pass for $23! Don't get the 40 tickets for $19
- Buy two sheets of tickets... You will burn through them quick.
- Always a favorite.