Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino
3300 Las Vegas Blvd S (at Spring Mountain Rd)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Opened in 1993, the original plans called for a tower addition to The Mirage, but it later evolved into this separate hotel casino.
- Dont miss the free Sirens of TI show out front in Buccaneer Bay.
- Walgreen's right next door!
- The main doors are guilty of a paradigm violation. The handles are push, not pull, when exiting.
- I swear, the beds here are made of marshmallow! I never sleep well in strange beds/on trips, but I caught up on sleep here!
- The most comfortable beds I have ever slept in.
- I see a lot of people complaining about the sirens show not being family friendly.. If you wanted family friendly, you should have gone to Disney world. Don't bring your children to Vegas, morons.
- The line to check in is freaking long.
- It's actually a good location; Walking bridges to the Fashion Mall and The Venetian/Palazzo. Very close to the Wynn and next to Mirage. Fairly inexpensive yet clean too.
- not the best place on the strip, but definitely get your money's worth here: comfortable beds, great location, spacious pool, walgreens across the street! casino not too smokey!
- Worst WiFi ever.
- Combine Cirque du Soleil's thrilling Mystre with a scrumptious buffet or prix fixe menu at one of TI's acclaimed restaurants, and receive a complimentary small popcorn in the theatre.
- The resort fee sucks!
- Check the show out 7 830 10 11PM
- Treasure Island has 3 restaurants that offer vegan dishes - Gilleys Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que, Phils Italian Steak House & Isla Mexican Kitchen.
- Stay on floor 25 for the quickest elevator ride.
- Treasure Island & Buccaneer Bay Is My FAVORITE In Las Vegas!! It's A Pirate's Life For Me!!
- Don't forget to stop at Kahunaville! Their margaritas are my favorite part of Vegas!!
- Walgreens right across street. Centrally located. Beware of $20 daily "resort fee" on top of your stay.
- Very nice hotel, can't wait to stay there again!