Travel Town Museum
5200 Zoo Dr (at Forest Lawn Dr.)
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Go early and bring a picnic lunch to eat!!!
- It's free!
- Bring a lunch and enjoy a picnic by the trains; stop by Shane's Inspiration Playground in Griffith Park as well.
- All aboard! Opened in 1952, this museum's collection chronicles the history of railroad transportation in the western United States from 1880 to the 1930s.
- The miniature train ride is a must do for all ages! Such a fun place!
- Great museum and I would encourage any train buffs to visit and donate
- Cars open for tours 2nd Sat. of each month.
- If you're a total masochist for temper tantrums, take your little one to the gift shop.
- Climb on the trains and check out the extensive model railroad inside the station.
- . . / 2.75$.
- Not just for the kids, bring your furry ones too. Well-behaved pups can even take a train ride.
- The parking lot gate is closed at closing time. Don't get locked in!
- Good for kids & birthday parties All aboard!!
- , ...
- Trains to take you back in time, great couple of hours for the kids
- Train fun for the kids. Lots of space to run around and climb on the big engines.
- Must ride train!
- Great place for kids party. You can reserve in advance.