Asian, Lounge, Cocktail
$ $ $
800 W Olympic Blvd Ste A120 (at Figueroa St.)
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Invented the Mai Tai. Don't leave this place without having one! You won't regret it. After knocking back a few, checkin @ Taco Bell @ 504 W. Olympic (after 7pm) & qualify to win Warped Tour tix!
- Victor Bergeron in 1936 became known as Trader Vic. The contemporary cuisine and cocktails are memorable. Try the Coconut Prawns.
- Happy Tiki Hour: Monday through Friday from 3 PM - 6 PM, enjoy a special menu of 5 drinks for under $5 and 6 appetizers for $5 each in the tiki-themed bar at Trader Vic's.
- Try the Mai Tai "from scratch". It's stronger and better than the standard one they make.
- skip the food & go straight for the booze, you girl drink drunk. you'll see the kitschy $10 tiki drinks are worth it once they creep up on you.
- Great super market
- Not the Trader Vic's of old. Not even close :(
- Amazing drinks!
- Nice drink menu but terrible service.
- Best Mai Tai I've ever had
- The gourmet peanut butter is redonkulous.
- Terrible service
- Ride the Mai Tai wave and select your fav version!
- Get a mai tai or three. Do it.
- Try the cocos shrimp! It's spicy!
- Best cocktails in LA. Coffee grog is pretty amazing too. My new fav spot, for rum lovers!
- Super slow service. Prepare to spend at least an hour for one round of drinks and a couple apps.
- The Menehune: sweet, sour, and powerful. Take a stand and have several. Look out for the menehune visions... She's a little demon
- Duck tacos and Navy Grogs.
- Order a Potted Parrot & keep the parrot