New American, American, Italian
$ $ $
- Try the heirloom caprese salad.
- Honestly I would just go to Dusty's in Okemos. More entree choices, cooked correctly, great service and better priced. Just my opinion
- Don't miss the butternut squash soup. Awesome!
- Don't forget to try the famous Troppotini at the bar! Also, the famous Mac and Cheese speaks for itself. Try adding grilled chicken for a delicious entree!
- Strawberry Shortcake...omg :-)
- Kelly D is a hottie
- I'm not sure what Jennafer is talking about. The Maytag bleu cheese on the strip steak was delicious. If you don't like bleu cheese why would you order it?
- SO BAD don't come here
- The Mac and cheese is simply amazing - like nothing you've had.
- Shrimp and scallops over crispy polenta- best thing on the menu... Well maybe the calamari is :)
- The Macaroni and Cheese will put a smile on your face, and take a couple hours off your lifespan. Get it!
- Best calamari ever
- Wine Caucus Fridays...drink specials and 2 for $10 appitizers till close...
- Great atmosphere and food! Highly recommend this place!
- Great place for dinner!
- Be sure to try the Silver Monk martini.
- Over priced, small menu that's trying to take on a New York feel but failed.....
- They have a very delicious dirty martini. A little pricey, but good service and great spirits.
- Ribeye was great. So was the tuna tartare.
- Where ur BLUE cause there is hell of a lot of green round here.