Torre di Pietra Winery and Vineyards
10915 E US Highway 290
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Chiaro de Luna is my fav.
- The wines here were mediocre, in my opinion. The atmosphere was nice, though.
- Tempranillo is the wine to taste at this stop
- If they have the peach Bellini, don't think, order it. Local peaches and their white wine.
- Perfect ambiance. Laid back and relaxed. Knowledgeable wine "baristas". I like that they don't have a zillion people at once. Felt intimate.
- Great outdoor pavilion
- Not worth the stop. No wonder we were the only ones in there, while the others we visited were slammed!"
- All the red wines are amazing! Very friendly staff!
- Try the Peach Bellini during the summer! Fabulous!
- Only thing palatable was the Petit Syrah and the ports. The rest was awful. Cute place though.
- Leave and go to Becker. Great Port! Make sure to Tango.
- The wine is MUCH worse than Becker, but the tango port is MUCH better. Also try the cucumber dip.
- Liked the vibe of this place and the staff was nice. However, our server kept talking about how she wanted to leave early. It didn't make us feel very welcome, but the sweet wines were very tasty.
- Wine is horrible. Way too fruity and just a strong miss all around. I recommend skipping this on your wine tour.
- Peach Bellinis and the Almost Patsy Cline Band. Awesome.
- Peach Bellini and music on the patio
- Skip the wines and go for the ports - definitely their shining stars.
- Tango port is awesome! Wonderful atmosphere, live music on Saturdays! $10 for 6 samples!
- Love the port but the chocolate with the port centers are fantastic
- Also, try Amore de Tuscano.