Tomo Sushi & Teriyaki
1901 Junipero Serra Blvd (btwn John Daly & Westlake)
Daly City, CA 94014
- They always play good music!
- Good rolls and good music!
- Vegetable curry hits the spot for vegetarians!
- Flavored sakes are fun. Choose from lychee (my favorite), Asian pear, tangerine, yogurt, mango, raspberry.
- They play Mac Dre here! Best dinner soundtrack ever!
- The Giant Roll is really good. $14.50
- Good vibes and good good food
- Mango lobster roll is bomb! Great service.
- Loved the Unagi bowl! Sashimi is also super fresh and delicious!
- Sushi porn
- Mango Lobster Roll, Stadium Roll and large Sapporo!!!!! Hell yeah!!
- Two baked rolls I never get tired of: love roll and lion king roll. Never pass up the opportunity to have these babies!
- Must try rolls: Mango Lobster roll, Stadium Roll, Highway Roll. Get there early to get a good seat! Service isn't that bad.
- Their lunch boxes are very good. Excellent sashimi.
- Yummy! Loved the lion king roll!
- Crunchy California Roll is awesome!
- Rolls and good music! love tomo!
- Came here for my first sushi experience and I though it was great. I will come back here for sure (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- It is so much better here than the buffet place a few doors away. This is quality food.
- If they released a mixtape, I would buy it.