$ $ $
3630 Peachtree Rd NE (at Peachtree Dunwoody Rd.)
Atlanta, GA 30326
11:00am - 7:45pm
11:00am - 7:45pm
- Eating the Uni is like having sex with the sea
- intl snacks - tomo uni
- True fusion of a Japanese and Southwestern flavors done expertly. Try the *amazing* Tomo uni, sea urchin wrapped in a shiso leaf and tempura fried.
- Score a reservation with chef-owner Tomohiro Naito on the back end of his glamorous sushi bar and you'll see why the omakase here is one of Creative Loafing's 100 Dishes to eat before you die.
- Make sure the check out the Sawara (Spanish mackerel) with ginger scallion sauce when you're here.
- The talented chefs take care to present you with alluring plating that is not soon forgotten. Also, they are now open for lunch on the weekdays. [Eater 38 Member]
- The tastiest Japanese restaurant in the heart of Buckhead! Try BLACK COD BOSTON, the Lamb Chop and grilled Calamari with Sake! Yum, Yum!
- Overpriced menu; mediocre food.. Nothing memorable about my visit. Horrible server who tried to push food I did not want. Only person that was hospitable was the manager.
- Get anything labeled Japanese for mixed sushi; snapper, mackeral, snapper nuta, or jack. Then look at the signature items for a real treat. Lobster carpaccio or the Musso will knock your socks off.
- Try the Stuffed Zuchinni Flower - Stuffed with lobster and black cod mousse served tempura style. Arugula, grapefruit sections, and Chermoula with a roasted king mushroom.
- Oh, yeah...love the spicy scallop roll. The sauce is amazing.
- This modern Japanese restaurant displays the utmost in quality and care in each dish. Their signature "lobster la musso" contains live lobster sashimi, uni, yuzu and a dose of white truffle oil.
- Everything, especially the simple but impeccable orders of sashimi, exhibits the utmost in quality and care (priced accordingly).
- I give this a 23/24 on the zagat scale. Food was good - atmosphere and service not so great. We walked out w a hefty bill and really I would have rather spent that $ at a place like Bacchanalia.
- Best lunch specials - 2 rolls with miso soup and salad for $9, bento boxes for $10-12
- Try the Grilled Scottish Salmon - Mushroom demi, onion ring stack
- Always ask for Ferry.
- The lunches and bento boxes, for around $8-12, may be the best sushi deals in town.
- The salmon is oh-so-fresh!
- Had a very nice evening here! The matcha green tea flavored cake is superb! Absolutely recommend <3