Tommy Doyle's Irish Pub & Restaurant
334 Main St (Barnstable Rd)
Hyannis, MA 02601
- For an "Irish bar" this is the least "Irish" bar I've ever been to
- Well...the diet coke was okay...needless to say, a very simple order was easily screwed up by the digbat who was more concerned about her hair flopping back and forth when she walked.
- Very good service but the food isn't stellar.
- There's a great Celtic quintet that plays on saturday afternoons. Contrary to Graham's comment, the vibe was actually quite Irish
- New seafood specials! Come visit me and Dan at the bar!
- Best place to meet with friends. Something different every night.
- Great spot to hit after the Hyannis Half Marathon! Added bonus is that they've got Sam's Noble Pils on tap!