- Modeled after shopping district in Guadalajara, Mexico... must see for Sedona. Great Dining here too
- Tlaquepaque comes from the Spanish rendering Nauatl word for "Place Above the Clay Area." In Navajo, we call this place "Dleesh Bika'gi Haz'," which means the same thing.
- Pretty village to walk around in and shop!
- Say T'lah-kay-PAH-kay.
- Beautiful architecture and Sycamore trees. Upscale shops/galleries. Cobblestone and brick can make for a bumpy ride if in scooter/wheelchair. No elevator to get to shops on 2nd fl
- Tlaquepaque is truly one of the most beautiful places in all of Arizona. Did you know they got the ancient look by building around the existing sycamores?
- Beautiful place a must see.
- Beautiful unique architecture for a mall. Lots of outdoor space
- Lighting during Christmas season! Awesome!
- Bonito lugar
- Cute shopping area to walk thru, boutique shops and restaurants
- Great and varied shopping and art galleries.
- Interesting area with several gifts shops.
- Awesome place for shops and dinning. A cool shopping village.
- Can't afford to shop here? Then enjoy watching the people.
- The food and art.
- You have to visit this beautiful architecture when you're in Sedona!
- nice hidden gem
- Tlaquepaque is fun to say.
- Muhtesem bi yer! Gidip gorup sanat islerine, aralardaki heykellere, duvarlardaki tablolara bakin. Sanki guzel bi hikayenin resmi gibi, bayildim ^^