Tip Top Bar & Grill
432 Franklin Ave (Brooklyn)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Though you have to buzz to enter, the year-round Christmas lights and tinsel lining the ceiling, as well as the super strong mixed drinks will make you forget the reinforced iron bars on the windows
- Mean people suck. Head to Tip Top where you can find a friendly environment and strong drinks.
- Fuck the tip Corcoran left. Fuck it gooood.
- put $2 in the jukebox and play R Kelly's 'Trapped in a Closet' suite straight through in its entirety
- Tip Top has the sweetest, most wonderful employees. When you come here, you're in good hands.
- You might feel like you are walking into a prison bar, if such things existed, but the warm and friendly staff and patrons make you feel right at home. Strong cheap drinks but stay away from the food
- Fish&chips, cheap drinks, and good hometown people.
- Get some fried chicken.
- Tip Top has served the good people of Bed-Stuy cheap beers, paired with clean surfaces and a well-curated jukebox, for years. Plus, there's a little backyard and a small space to dance.
- $5 drinks and a fantastic atmosphere
- this is best bar ever. I would move in if i could.
- Every nabe needs a good dive bar and for locals, this joint on the fringes of Bed-Stuy is it. Juke box, stiff drinks, personable bar staff, theyve got the whole nine yards.
- Old timers bar. Remember to take advantage of the shot+beet special and play Clarence Carter and you'll be in jukebox heaven.
- Soul on the jukebox, $5 Stella's
- Friendly bartenders who don't look down on a person for ordering just water. Just awesome.
- Complimentary snack mix. Nacho and potato chips, pretzels and Cheetos= party in my mouth!
- They also have a grill and smoker out back if you want to bring your own food to grill!
- Outdoor space is cool and spacious, good bands most of the time but don't expect quick service the bartenders don't give a f*ck but drinks are cheap.
- too many hipsters but good music and cheap drinks ! Cash only!
- Local DIVE bar. Total experience.