Tiernan's Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Buy a beer, get one free between 3pm and 8pm by checking in on Facebook.
- Very nice place! Live music in the evening.
- Beer good. Wings good. Bartender (matthew) a bit of a jerk because I used a restaurant.com gift certificate. If he was nicer, then we would've had more beer = better tip.
- They have Smithwick's on tap!
- Great cider. Good service.
- The best damn corned beef I've had...hands down!!! Flavor was wonderful & carried thru to the cabbage and potatoes. If you go anywhere else for this dish...you'll be sorry!!
- Good draft beer selection but our waitress was drunk, slurring, and spilling water. Watch out.
- Don't get a mix drink. $9 and little alcohol
- Karaoke Night....Good food and Great times....Will be back for sure.
- Clam Chowder is great!
- The Irish singer here is amazing! Apparently this old guy filled wembley in London in the past and it isn't hard to beleive.
- Now CLOSED!
- Great place for St. Patricks Day!!!
- Incredible ribs! Don't mess around with the half rack...get the full.
- They have a new liquor called "kappa" it goes well with everything
- Aqu el chiste es la cerveza DUVEL!! solo tengan cuidado jaja
- Sit back and enjoy the food and atmosphere.. Best dinner out in a long time!
- Karaoke much fun
- Where is the Irish part?