- Front is the best. Like the jackrabbit, the back seat throws you around a lot more. If you care about your back, you won't sit back there! Lol
- no seatbelts. woooooo
- Oldie...but goodie.
- What a classic wooden roller coaster, amazing!
- Great Classic Miller Wooden coaster. A must ride classic.
- Not the biggest or fastest coaster but fun anyway
- Once known as "king of the coasters" it is my favorite among the wooden coasters.
- No single riders!
- The best part is, no seatbelts
- Front seat - incredible
- Originally known as the Pippin...rebranded as the Thunderbolt in 1968.
- Sit in a middle seat in any car. It's a much smoother ride.