Three Lives & Company
- In a city full of fantastic independent bookstores, this one has the most character. Also, in some kind of superhuman feat, the staff almost always have read everything in stock.
- The staff at this place is amazing! love this store1
- For shopping or browsing, this store has both the literature and the food books I'm looking for. -Anita Lo, Top Chef Masters
- Outsized inventory at this unassuming bookstore. Quaint and fancy.
- It. Smells. WONDERFUL in here.
- The old school staff happily makes recommendations and places special orders. Ask about upcoming author readings. Green Guide Editor
- My favorite bookstore and one of my favorite places in the city in general. Please don't ever change. :)
- Great bookstore..stop by
- This is a fantastic bookstore that despite it's size has a plethora of unusual titles. Wonderful travel writing/international relations section.
- While I don't totally know why this is my favorite bookstore in NYC. Small and quiet.
- Best book store in NYC with a perfectly curated - if tiny - gay and lesbian section.
- Una librera muy linda
- Terrific indie bookstore. Friendly staff
- Fantastic little bookstore atmosphere, so nice & helpful owners
- adorable little shop that always has a great selection of new releases
- Great place for fiction and non fiction, but it's its charm that I couldn't resist!
- For such a small space they have and outstanding selection of books. Take your time and browse away!
- Very well curated shop. Great selection of books across a wide variety of topics
- Great curation and a staff who know their stuff
- Si quieres conocer una verdadera librera niuyorquina, tienes que venir aqu y despus ir a Strand. Un sueo hecho realidad.