- Bacon donuts. You decide
- The bathroom is locked! Awesome!
- If you are looking for the best beer list in the Lehigh valley, it's here! Food and service are great too. Pork belly lettuce wraps...yum!
- We totally enjoyed our living social coupon. The chef chose excellent selections. The pretzel filling with the beef sirloin was wonderful. The lobster Mac and cheese was very tasty.
- Best beer selection around, awesome waitstaff and the chicken an donuts were great.
- Always have had a good meal here.
- The Bank Burger robbed my appetite!
- Lobster Mac and Cheese is good
- "Limited Edition" diver scallops....OMG! So Delish!!
- The croquettes and truffle mac is amazing!
- Beer list is good. The service is very good. The food is otherworldly. I had the Shi-Shi-Shishito & Rabbit Ragu, and it was amongst the best food I ever had.
- Leave room for dessert!
- ZOMG the desserts!!!!!!
- Fun, delicious. Fantastic service. Order one of their dipping sauces with their housemade tots. Curry ketchup is on point.
- Great rotating draft list, food and servers are some of the best in the valley, if not the best. Best overall experience in the LV.
- Creative menu and everything is delicious. The worst part is having to choose.
- One of the best craft beer lists in the area. Excellent menu that's constantly changing. One of our favorite places in the valley.
- Wow. Bank burger. Wow.
- Beer list is unique and rotating taps. Food is pretty good, too. Fun and different options to try.