Performing Arts, Movie Theater
- Come here for the naughtiest burlesque show in NYC, !BadAss! Burlesque. The performances at this bimonthly revue arent the playful, teasing kind; theyre perverse and raunchy.
- If you grew up watching "Saved by the Bell" then you MUST see "Bayside! The Musical" ASAP! We were laughing the entire time. It's a musical parody sure to be loved by any 80's/90's pop-culture fan!
- Crazy taxis!
- Saved by the Bell fan? You must to see Bayside the Musical parody. So funny!
- Billy Crystal started out here
- Ask for KT, she's hot.
- Bar attached to the theatre but you can't take your drinks inside. Get ready to chug at intermission!
- Coolest people the owner is one of a kind the history involved with the building is very interesting the tour guide kt is awesome your gonna have a good time
- Make sure to check the Museum of the American Gangster upstairs!
- Almost as far off-off-broadway as you can get but well worth the trek for their Shakespearian improv, naughty burlesque or sidesplitting comedy.
- Why is this place trending at 7am on a Wednesday.
- Watch the silence! We had a great time!
- Cool historic theatre - order your drink before the show and it will be waiting on the bar for you at intermission.
- It's a really old theater and there are no handrails in the center isle. There is a slight mold smell but the show was funny.
- Small but fairly comfortable theater with apparently rich history and family owned
- A common spot for Improvised Shakespeare when they come to town. Check them out!
- Full house for Behind Closed Doors. Come check us out
- #Baysidethemusical is the dumbest thing I've ever seen
- Billy Crystal allegedly got his start at this tiny East Village theater. Its a landmark for old-school comedians and performers, and now hosts the next generation of stand-up legends.
- The crepes at the creperie here are delicious!