233 Pearl St (Ann St)
Hartford, CT 06103
- Buying a subscription saves you a fortune. Especially if you see more than 3 of the 5 shows in a season. Hurry though. Price goes up with the start of each new show.
- It's a wonderful small intimate theater with wonderful productions. Don't miss Christmas on the Rocks, it's funny and thought-provoking!
- Every seat is a good seat. The plays are wonderful
- Amazing contemporary theater in an intimate space.
- Mountaintop was excellent!
- Recent Broadway and Off-Broadway shows at non-Broadway prices. Always good acting!
- Check the website for special offers and discounts.Student rush tickets are always $12, but call ahead.Usually free for Downtown Residents, as well as for High School Students, and first Saturday