318 E Paces Ferry Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
- They finally got their liquor license back!!
- Try the chicken KaProw. Ask for an extra fried egg!
- Best spicy tuna roll in Atlanta
- The food is very good. Noodles are great and the people here are so nice! Oh and you can bring your own beer, wine, liquor!
- Make sure to try the crab angels.
- Must have the coconut chicken or tofu soup. The best! $1 Sushi on Wed Nights. Great prices on the lunch menu as well.
- Green curry with tofu
- Really good service, quick food (dined with two, both dishes out in 10 minutes!). Sesame chicken was very, very good.
- Coconut tofu soup= party in your mouth!
- Try the Spicy Papaya Salad - it's TO DIE FOR!!!!
- Great yellow curry, fresh sushi, super affordable. We LOVE this place
- Great food, great portions for the cost. No liquor license so bring your own bottle of wine!
- super crunch roll!
- You have to try their Creme Brle. One the the best most unexpected Buckhead secrets.
- They let you BYOB!!
- Cashew chicken is great and coconut soup!
- The spicy noodle bowl with shrimp is delicious as well as their sushi. They also got their liquor license back!
- Came highly recommended by my roommate. Enjoyed my green curry but the pad thai left a lot to be desired.
- One of my favorite spots, but service has been very SLOW as of late.
- Try the green curry! Absolutely delicious!!!! Crab angels are great too!