The Teragram Ballroom
- As big as the echoplex. Surprise not a lot of people know about this venue! Must check out their calendar!
- Fantastic new venue. Best in LA.
- Small and easy to see amazing artist up in personal! Like Rachael Yamagata! It's a must venue to see your favorite Artist.
- Parking across the street from venue costs 15.00
- Great staff and a super clean place. Great view of the stage from anywhere. Just the right size.
- Great intimate live music venue. The cafe next door is amazing and open during the day.
- nice intimate venue
- wow, the acoustics suck in here. but it at least it doesn't sell out. yet...
- Best music venue in Los Angeles. Super intimate. Super cool people. Super acoustic
- Great venue, intimate and off the beaten path downtown.
- Good sound quality and a reasonably priced bat with accessible parking nearby. The ceiling is very cool when you get in to the venue.
- Opening night: Spoon about to take the stage. Very cool venue, awesome sight lines.
- Parking is complete garbage. No cell service really once youre inside. Flat floor. Regent is way better for a slightly larger DTLA venue.