Temple Hoyne Buell Theater
950 13th St (Denver Performing Arts Complex)
Denver, CO 80204
- Wicked was awesome!!!
- Worst parking garage exit ever!!!! What a nightmare.
- Be sneaky when you take pics inside the theater (even before the show starts), or be prepared to face the wrath of the ushers. Priscilla Queen of the Desert was a blast!
- Take the Light Rail. Faster than parking like a fool.
- If you liked the Once movie and/or soundtrack, you'll love the musical!
- The Buell Theater is not only a great place to see plays from Broadway, it has hosted the opening for several plasy.
- GMCLA. Eli's Comin. Better hide your heart.
- Rock of Ages kicks @$$!!
- Never Ever buy tickets from All Access Tickets. They took our info and resold our tickets to 3 different couples!
- Tip your bartender!
- Saw William Shatner last week. Sometimes Mez seats are best. We were in upper orch stage right fine for a one man show, but not a Broadway style show.
- I saw a play here last year and hope to see one again. I love the way the theater is set up, and they have the best shows.
- The parking garage SUCKS! Park in any lot downtown other than this one...
- Don't worry about drinking wine out of the little plastic bottles. It's just the way it is....
- Are you a Rock of Ages fan? Now that youve checked into Temple Hoyne Buell Theater, be sure to stop by your local f.y.e and check-in to save $2 on the Rock of Ages soundtrack ($7.99 after discount!)
- The Temple Hoyne Buell Theatre consistently ranks as a top-grossing theatre for it's size (seating capacity: 2,884).
- Park at an offsite garage. Took 45 minutes to get off of Sper and to get to level 8. Rough way to start a fun evening
- Going to be good
- Orlando Gay Chorus conducted by Sir Micky Wizard. Handsome mouseketeers cover the stage. Don't miss 'em.
- Come early and enjoy a refreshing beverage on the second level before the show.