Teluk Kumbar Seafood (公巴好友海鲜)
Seafood, Chinese, Asian
$ $ $
84, MK9, Jalan Bayan Lepas
Teluk Kumbar, Pulau Pinang 11920
+60 4-649 1403
- Cheapest seafood venue in Penang. We had 10 dishes of seafood varieties for five people for RM182. Do try the crabs, clams, mantis prawns and crayfish.
- Here s satay very very good !!!!
- Satay it's must order! Fresh seafood here, reasonable price
- add crab, crispy bone pomfret
- Do try the chicken Satay from the stall located beside the restaurant. Don't expect it to be the regular Satay found elsewhere though, as it is served without the peanut sauce (Kuah Satay/Kuah Kacang)
- As mentioned by others,Satay is better than the seafood here.Seafood price is ok
- seafood by the beach ... go before sunset ... try it !
- 29 Jan disappointing dinner. Taste no longer nice & up 2 expectation
- Try the Mee Udang
- The best fish,fried and crispy
- 1 crab $48 !!!! $48!!!!
- Price is reasonable and seafood is fresh. Must try JiBa soup!
- Seafood is fresh and tasty.
- i'll be back satay!!!
- It's good to come at 6pm to enjoy sunset
- Cheap, and the nutmeg juice is nice
- Not a bad place for dinner
- Satay is superb but quality dropped over weekend
- Best satay~ enjoy the teow chew steam fish & prawn paste with salted egg the most..
- Bad experience toward this restaurant, foods being served extremely slow, we ordered 5 dishes, but it served to us after 45 mins with 3 dishes only! NEVER informed the other two have sold out!!