The TECH Center
Lab, Student Center
1801 N 12th St (at Montgomery Ave.)
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Stop blasting shitty music out of your headphones. They didn't invent headphones for you to try to turn them into speakers.
- If you're going to sit at a computer with your laptop open right in front of it; don't.
- Admit defeat.
- A germaphobe's nightmare.
- If you want to die of lung cancer just sit at the tables outside and breathe deep.
- It's the best place to eat your feelings on campus!
- WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!?
- Must. Check. Facebook.
- the computer screens are bigger than my TV
- There's an additional mac section way in the back against Montgomery. There's also a few macs in the middle if the front PC section.
- Cleanest bathrooms are on the first floor
- yellow section gang or die
- DO. NOT. SKYPE. SERIOUSLY.
- The TUMobile app is really helpful for finding a section where there're empty seats at the moment
- Don't be nave. Just because you've been sitting next to someone for 10 minutes doesn't mean you've built up enough rapport for them to watch your stuff.
- Club tech...Always here
- Awesome spot for computing on campus.
- Make sure you don't leave your computer for more than 15 minutes... It will log you out.
- If you sing... The recording booths are not 100% sound proof. So if you're not good...please spare us!
- Check out the new Multimedia Studio! http://www.temple.edu/cs/techcenter/areas/multimedia.html