Tea Room, Chinese
9578 Las Tunas Dr (at Temple City Blvd.)
Temple City, CA 91780
- Service leaves a lot of room for improvement but food and drinks are all right. Only boba chain in town that makes boba with fresh milk tea. All others are made from powder which can be carcinogenic.
- Hi Chloe!
- This are the place to be w/friend and a cup of relax, Jasmin, Olong Teas etc!
- They're still having their winter special: show your student id and get a free large upgrade! But must pay cash to get this deal.
- after drinking their tea and boba, you'll never be satisfied with boba anywhere else.
- There are no electrical outlets. Study at your own discretion.
- Good variety of things to snack on while you sip on some Taro Milk Tea & troll about on WiFi!
- Notice that the tips saying the service is bad here are pretty old. Been coming since late 2013, and have always had really excellent service :)
- Service is good. They ask if I want less or more sugar and repeat my order. Offer promotions for buying their gift cards.
- Almond tea is the best
- I love the service here with the extra promotions. Moreover, they repeat your order for you, ask you for less surgar or more sugar, and to add large or boba.
- Bad customer service. -_-
- ~* They have boba noodles~! *~
- everything is too sweet here. ask for less sugar.
- It's pricey, but tea quality is still my favorite. It's more consistent than the main st. branch. Recommend boba milk tea or green (milk) tea with ~half sugar.
- i used to love tea station, but recently i'm leaving disappointed. the vegetarian/vegan options are terrible; the service is embarassing; but the tea is undeniably good
- The shaved ice is enormous - definitely share with at least one other person.
- Big table behind the screen is minimum $48
- Sweet potato fries for the win!
- Shaved ice desserts and milk tea are great!