46196 Warm Springs Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
- they run out of boba early, might want to call ahead of time.
- It's inside the marina grocery store
- Mango Green Tea is refreshing & yumsies.
- They let you customize everything here! From amount of ice to sugar to boba, etc. This place is a gem located inside Marina grocer.
- This place is cash only. Also, their passionfruit flavored tea is EPIC!!!
- The price here went up! Its now $3.25 for each drink!
- Oolong milk tea flavor actually reminds me of Taiwan, but depends on who's making it
- Best boba place in this two-block radius of 4+ boba places.
- Freshly brewed tea and sweet honey boba. Delicious. Their menu has many choices to choose from. Love this place!
- So far, my favorite boba venue. (1) great milk teas, (2) stamp card, (3) adjustable sweetness and ice levels, (4) good boba texture. Come after 11:30 AM for boba; boba isn't ever ready at opening.
- You can choose ice and sugar levels here! Tea strength is average. I just don't come here often since it's cash only. =[
- $2.99 for a large drink plus 50 cents for toppings. Great deal, but cash only.
- Solid milk tea. This is my staple whenever I'm in Fremont. Hard to find cuz it's located INSIDE the Marina market
- i'm sorry for this,http://www.fineskybiotech.com/products/hops-extract.html
- Love the lychee milk tea with normal ice and sugar, with large tapioca pearls and lychee jelly. My fave!!
- My god this place is delicious!! Love the taro milk tea
- My favorite Thai tea in Fremont! Too bad they close pretty early (8:30)
- $3 boba, tons of flavors.
- tea is great! boba is only ok. fantasia has better boba.
- It is inside Marina Food Supermarket.