Taqueria La Picardia
118 Westchester Ave (btwn New Broad St & East Broadway)
Port Chester, NY 10573
- great option if you're looking for a meal before a concert across the street. tacos were solid.
- Come hungry!
- Yummy place to stop into before a show at the Capitol theatre! Pumpkin flower quesadilla was amazing, tilapia special was amazing. One of the best meals I've had in a really long time, no joke!
- Dropped in last night after seeing The Dirty Projectors at The Capitol. Couldn't be happier that we did. Great service, great price, GREAT food. Try the fish tacos.
- If there something you want that's not on the menu, they will make it for you. Nice!
- Really good food with great staff! Atmosphere was welcoming and laid back. Tacos, soup and Mr. Burrito was awesome. Great music, dead, van Morrison, Dylan, just a great vibe. TY for a real good time!
- Shrimp tacos are very good, but skip the fish taco
- Al pastor tacos
- The giant burrito and tostadas topped with a Modello Especial...while listening to DEAD music right across from the Cap! Very cool and open all night!
- Cool little Dead Head embracing Mexican restaurant near The Cap. The food is tasty, and the vibe relaxed.
- Delicious tacos and pleasant customer service. Make sure you use the 20% Yelp check-in coupon. Seems like food is made fresh, but when I dined they said chicken was not available. No chicken, really?
- The best tacos ever...