Taquería Los Comales
- Try a chicken breast torta and some agua de horchata!
- Tacos are fantastic! Pastor is delish.
- Best drive-thru to get some authentic Mexican tacos at 3am on a Saturday night. Can't go wrong with Asada. Ask for strawberries in your Horchata and a lime for your tacos. Enjoy.
- They have a good variety for their kids meals.
- Drive thru is slow when busy, they serve alcohol but no drinking and driving.
- Cheap and delicious! Best Burrito in Chicago.
- Really good tacos and quick service.
- Best "drive thru" option in the area. Little tacos w just cilantro and onion are tasty. The carrots/peppers on the side are pretty solid. Not really expensive either.
- Nothing special. It was bland.
- It was just okay.
- Good burrito and good flan. It's a good thing I had Spanish speakers in the car with me because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to order it at the drive through..
- Love this place
- Love der carrots, cauliflor n vinagre!
- Try the especial it comes with avocado num num
- Super slow drive-thru
- good tacos
- I didn't know they sold beer at this location, score!
- They're open till 2,serve bomb tacos, and have WiFi!!