Tacomiendo is a play on words in Spanish meaning “eating tacos.” And that just about sums up the draw of this place. Cheap, authentic, and quick. What more could you want?
- Try the guac. Very nice
- Don't live close by.... You'll go broke. Seriously.
- Tacos:Their Asada is cool. Carnitas & Fish are good. Extra salsa! The Adobada has more to be desired. Homemade Tortillas have a great texture, almost a crunch to it, so delish but, a bit large.
- If you get a burrito, get it SUPER.
- Why can't all guac taste like this??
- Their Melon Agua Fresca... "BOMB!"
- Menudo was not very good, should have stuck to the tacos.
- Got fries instead of chips on my super nachos incredible!
- Adobada burrito is the bomb! Best burrito I've found in town so far
- The best secret about this little hole in the wall taco joint is the fabulously healthy & freshly squeezed power juices! My favorite is the healthy heart tonic with apples, carrots & ginger!
- Fantastic street tacos with homemade tortillas & a fresh salsa bar to boot! Try the marinated carrots/onions & pico de gallo!
- If there were a tour de tacos, this gem would definitely be on the list! The succulent beef will have you licking your fingers.
- Huge portion for the bean rice cheese burrito. Strong tortilla, rice and beans rather bland
- Tacos, tacos, tacos :-):-):-):-)
- All the food except the tortas are great. So much salsa and chips, yummy!
- The guacamole is amazing!!
- Authentic Mexican with a California flair. Homemade tortillas for the tacos. Best chips in the city.
- This place really needs to do something about parking and pool-together with the neighbors & landlord to fix/ re-pave the driveway coming in from the street. There would probably be more customers!
- It's so so, next door at el Abajeo is way better