Taco & Burrito House
3038 N Broadway St (at W Barry Ave)
Chicago, IL 60657
- I'm obsessed with the chicken fajita burrito and the beef nachos supreme!
- Everything is amazing.
- Good tacos. And Horchata
- Great breakfast burritos! They'll make you whatever you want, just ask!
- Nachos are good and big portions.
- Good guacamole. Good burgers. Tacos and quesadillas not bad. Good for late nights. Friendly. Horchata.
- Good spot for Mexican in Lakeview. Try the tacos! Open late and deliver
- Pretty decent burritos
- Chicken nachos with everything. So bomb.
- This will do the job for drunk munchies.
- Huge steak burritos.
- Love the pork tacos/nachos!
- If you're next door at the Dram Shop, pop in here for your Mexican food needs to soak up that booze.
- Quesadillas here are the bomb!
- Food is average. Much better Mexican places to be found on the Broadway stretch.
- Fish and Al Pastor tacos are superb. Try small steak quesadilla, it's same size as a regular taco, but super cheezy and tastes like a Mexican version of Philly.
- The best authentic mexican resteraunt in Chi-town! I've been going there for 26 years. All the food is GREAT!!!
- Make sure you're not overcharged and count your change.
- Pretty good chips and guac!