$ $ $
- Great wine list amazing truffle salt frites and consistently delicious food
- Get the escargot! pernod cream sauce, puff pastries- it's a treat!
- I suggest the crab cake appetizer, It's divine. Oh and the lobster papperdelle, wow!
- Go to Brodo or Shango just down the street they are better anyway!
- Don't eat here, they completely screwed us on our rehearsal dinner!
- Great environment. Nice tables. Active and pleasant bar area. Food was ok.
- Fried chicken
- What an awesome place!! Great service and delicious food!! Don't be afraid to try things - you won't regret it!
- Great food and great atmosphere !!!
- Worst food, service, and the chefs do not know what medium rare is. Never ever go here. Horrible service he never even came back to our table to check on us. Completely awful.
- Ask about the custom made bitters hidden behind the bar. I had a great Manhattan and Boulevardier.
- The food is delicious, and the servers are great.
- Good Food, French portion size and French inspired service.
- If you come, make sure you have steak au poivre!!!! Awesome little French place on Main Street in Snyder. Megan is awesome behind the bar!
- Best back patio in town!
- Sit at the bar and order any of the sandwiches. No need to make a reservation, and the bartenders make lovely conversation.