Southern / Soul, American
2725 Clifton Ave
Nashville, TN 37209
- One of my fave restaurants in Nashville. A must have when I'm here visiting! Ribs, meatloaf & fried chicken to die for. Potato salad unlike any other!
- Meat and three at it's best. Best Chess Pie!
- Gave me food poisoning...ugh
- Tasty soul food
- Swett's used to have more "soul" flavor in the food. Now the food tastes as if it has been poured from cans then "doctored up". I am no longer a fan.
- Pork chop time!
- The peach cobbler is the truth and the way.
- Country style steak and loaded potatoes are delicious!
- Smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes with gravy, and green beans...left with a smile on my face as usual
- Nice choice of food
- I did NOT get food poisoning!
- Their gas is ethanol free & better for our cars.
- Be surety try...everything.
- Awesome food! :-)
- My only complaint is about the greens. Everyone seasons their greens differently. These arent bad, to each their own. Everything else is ! This is my childhood all over again! Thank you Swetts!
- Rotisserie chicken, macncheese, green beans, okra were all amazing. Im sure tons of other things are as well. Enjoy!