Suzy's Fine Mexican Food
120 W Harding Way
Stockton, CA 95204
- Live entertainment tonight!
- The tortillas are certainly the highlight. Carne Asada meat was quite gamey
- Great food.
- For breakfast lunch or dinner it's always good
- My husband had the chile Colorado, which he says was quite delicious, but I'm sure the star of this visit was my Milanesa combo! absolutely incredible! Not to mention home made tortillas! Arriba!
- Different from Chuck's I love to come here for breakfast. LOVE their bacon. Many prefer Mi Ranchito, but I prefer this place. For one, they tend to have attractive servers, which never hurts...
- One of these burgers in Stockton, fantastic from the first bite to the last. Flautas are on hit too! Never eaten anything that wasn't fantastic at this place! Make sure you get the verde!
- Very good food!!!!
- Love their hand made tortillas
- Try the macaca and eggs